When Ed Sheeran said ‘Take Me Back To London’, he definitely wasn’t wrong. On what was one of the hottest days recorded, let’s just say, South London was a little on the warmer side this weekend. But, with our water obstacles landing for the FIRST TIME and Fireball’s Arctic Enema delivering the goods as per, there was no need for air con at Tough Mudder Morden Park this weekend.
Check out the top 5 hilarious moments and when the FOMO kicks in, click here to register for your next challenge.
Get the scoop from the Tough Mudder Yorkshire
- Fancy dress was ON POINT (we’re all thinking the same – how did he manage it in that heat?! But in true Mudder style, he did 💪)
2. Team Macmillan, our headline charity partner, were out in force, smashing the course as usual.
3. Electric Eel got us hook, line and sinker
4. Our incredible group of Lidl Mudders raised over £8,000 for the Antony Taylor Fund.
5. By night they’re nurses, but by day they’re MVP volunteers. Check out these bloody brilliant volunteers who came straight from their night shift to volunteer at a Tough Mudder – told ya we had the best volunteers on the planet.
Now that you’ve seen the highlights from Tough Mudder Morden Park and the FOMO has properly kicked in, book your own ticket to adventure. How about joining us at our next event this weekend at South West for a hell of a lot more mud?