So you want to get in on the Christmas baking rush, but cooking isn’t really your thing? These festive rocky road brownies from PhD Nutrition require no baking but they certainly look (and taste) the part. These make a great homemade gift, or just a delicious treat for the run up to Christmas.
Ingredients (makes 12):
50g unsalted butter
50g Smart Nut Butter chocolate brownie
2 tbsp golden syrup
130g dark chocolate 70%
50g mini marshmallows
2 Smart Bar salted fudge brownie
20g white chocolate
1. Line a small square tin with parchment.
2. Add the butter, nut butter, golden syrup and chocolate to saucepan on a low heat, stir until everything has melted and combined. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
3. Chop the 2 protein bars into small pieces, add to the cooled chocolate mixture, along with the cranberries and marshmallows.
4. Spoon into the prepared tin, then place in the fridge.
5. Add the white chocolate to a small microwave safe bowl, heat in small increments until melted.
6. Remove the rocky road from the fridge, drizzle over the white chocolate and sprinkle with some festive sprinkles. Place back in the fridge until set.
Macros (Per Serving):
Tough Mudder courses are best completed fuelled by Rocky Road, so book your next adventure in the mud.