To infinity and beyond. There was something for everyone at the Tough Mudder Midlands 2022 event. Picking our highlights was pretty tough.
At the Midlands weekend we kicked off the brand new event format: INFINITY as part of the Endurance Series. Infinity racers first took on the 15K course, then stacked on additional chip-timed laps throughout the day. Boy did they stack the laps with eight Mudders even making the 60K club.
Here’s a recap of the weekend, from the highs of swinging and ringing the Well Swung bell, to submerging head first into Pitfall. Don’t get too envious now.
Check out the action from the Midlands event
Infinity- The Endurance Moments
They were off for the global first Infinity Endurance Series.
Close your eyes and the laps will do themselves.
We are tougher together, the Infinity runners certainly proved that.
Top 5 Obstacle Reaction Faces
1. All smiles taking on Augustus Gloop, sadly no chocolate at the top.
2. If Tough Mudder did spa days.
3. The opposite of smile and wave, grimace and clench.
4. Making crawling under barbwire look easy.
5. Pitfall or face full of mud?
Top Things To Do at Midlands Event
1. Lidl Mudder‘s mini and mighty took on the course like pros.
2. It was flairs galore for Three Fold‘s wave in aid of The Brighton Rainbow Fund.
3. Nothing beats a muddy finish line celebratory hug.
4. The sun shone down as Mudders took on Everest.
5. Running through a start line with a castle view, doesn’t get much better.
After seeing the Midlands event highlights are you getting a little FOMO (Fear Of Missing Obstacles)? If so grab the chance for your own adventure at a Tough Mudder event near you. How about joining us at our next event on 21st & 22nd May in London West?