With only three ingredients required it doesn’t get much easier than these no bake peanut butter cups with added protein punch from our friends at PhD Nutrition. A delicious treat for when your sweet tooth won’t quit, we enjoy these with a hot cup of tea when we’ve just come in from a wet and dark winter run.
PREPARATION & COOKING TIME:
1.5 hours (makes 8 peanut butter cups)
200g dark chocolate
1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
PhD white choc blondie Smart Nut Butter
1. Set out 8 paper cases on a tray and put to one side.
2. Melt 1 bar of the chocolate with 1 tbsp of the olive oil in the microwave then spoon approx 1 tbsp into the bottom of the paper cups until covered (this will be the first layer) pop in the freezer for 15-20mins to harden.
3. Remove and spoon our approximately 1tsp of white choc blondie Smart Nut Butter and smooth onto each of the chocolate surfaces.
4. Melt the remaining 100g of chocolate with another 1tbsp of olive olive in the microwave then drizzle on top to cover the protein peanut butter.
5. Pop in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
6. Whilst you’re waiting for your scrummy no-bake to chill, set your sights on your next Tough Mudder adventure.
7. Transfer to fridge in an airtight container.
8. Enjoy (obvs).
Like this recipe? PhD Nutrition’s no bake salted caramel protein balls are just as easy and tasty.