It’s been one heck of a season, we’ve traversed the UK and seen 55,000 Mudders cross the finish line. Here are the cream of the crop, the pick of the bunch, TMHQ’s top pick of photos across the Tough Mudder 2021 season from Cholmondeley Castle to Henley-on-Thames.
If there’s one thing that Tough Mudder is great for (other than the obstacles, mud and teamwork experience) it’s a photo op. Without further ado…
These are the top 10 action shots you need to see
1. If you ain’t dirty. You ain’t here to party.
2. Big smiles and frog legs only when taking on Kiss of Mud.
3. The Granny Wave’s zimmer frame race at North West will go down in history.
4. Testing out the power of Electric Eel with your tongue… interesting choice.
5. Sewer Rat once again providing a full body mud experience.
6. So much going on here, we don’t know where to begin.
7. Europe’s Toughest Mudder showed the true meaning of determination, teamwork and endurance.
8. Grandma catching up on a spot of reading in Mud Mile.
9. A gloriously sunny day, check. A spotless Everest, check. Three Fold colourful flares, triple check.
10. The cowbell’s at Well Swung were put to work with the amount of ringing they had.
And with that, another Tough Mudder season comes to an end.
Now that you’ve checked out our top photos of 2021, and are feeling a touch jealous. Fret not, you can sign up for your own adventure at a Tough Mudder event in 2022.